Outlook Account Recovery
Remembering multiple passwords for different online accounts can be difficult for a lot of people. And if you enter the wrong password multiple times, you may be blocked from accessing your account temporarily for several hours. So what to do in such case?
If you are an Outlook user and have forgotten the password for your account, you can quickly recover your account by resetting the password for your Outlook account. However, to reset the password for your Outlook account, you must have access to the account recovery options such as alternate email address or phone number associated with your account. If you have access to any of such recovery options, you can follow the below-mentioned steps to recover your Outlook account easily.
How To Recover Outlook Account Password and how to change outlook account password
If you’re looking for outlook password recovery. First, take a look at to make sure that Caps Lock isn’t always on, because passwords are case-sensitive. If you suppose your account has already been hacked, research how to Get returned into your Microsoft account if it is been compromised, and then follow these tips to support your account against future attacks.
To reset your outlook password:
- Go to the Reset your password page.
- Then choose the reason behind why do you need your password to get reset, After that click on Next.
- Enter the Microsoft account email address you are attempting to recover. If you don’t know or can’t take into account the email address for your Microsoft account, see That Microsoft account does not exist for tips about how to recover it.
- Enter the characters you see on the screen, then click Next.
If you have safety info on your account, we will send a one-time code to the alternate cellphone number or email address you gave us. After you enter the code on the subsequent screen, you will be capable to make a new password.
how to change outlook account password:
Outlook password change is a simple method you can do from any web browser, and it will just take you a few minutes. Here’s how to do it.
- head to Outlook’s home page, and then click on the “Sign In” button.
- Type your Outlook.com username (which might be a e-mail account at outlook.com, live.com, hotmail.com, or even skype.com) , and then click on the “Next” button.
- On the next screen, type your current password, and then click on the “Sign In” button.
- After signing in, you’ll be taken to your Outlook.com inbox. At the top right nook of the page, click your profile picture, and then click the “View Account” link.
- On the “View Account” page, click the “Security” choice on the taskbar.
- On the Security page, click the “Change Password” button.
- You may be prompted to type your password again, for the reason that you’re trying to change security information. Afterthat click on the “Sign In”.
On the Change Your Password page, type your current password but again, and then type and re-enter the new password you want to use. If you want, you can additionally enable the option that forces you to change your password each 72 days. When you’re done, click the “Save” button.