Worried about recovering yahoo password then follow the procedure mentioned here to easily make a new password even if you have forgotten. How to recover forgot Yahoo password is what the article is going to explain to you. The first and foremost thing before going into the steps is that make sure you keep a strong password every time you change and not to use your personal details in the password such as your D.O.B or your name etc.
Steps to Recover Forgot Yahoo Password –
- Go to the Yahoo sign in helper page
- There will be a box asking you for an email address or phone number.
- Once you enter any one of them then you can click continue.
- If phone number you will be asked whether you have access to it , and if yes you can select ‘ Yes, text me an account key’ , else you can select the other option ‘ I don’t have access to this phone’
- If you either have access to both then Yahoo will ask you certain questions that you have mentioned about you which none can see through your profile.
- And once these steps are done you will be able to see a box asking you to set the new password. And then you will be into the account.
- The next thing you will have to do is to make sure you do change your security phone number and secondary email ID to have a track on the yahoo account.
This is the way you can recover the forgotten Yahoo password within minutes. Sometimes you may be notified that you are process has been stopped. In such a case, you can get back to the home page and start the steps again after refreshing.
How to Recover Yahoo password Without Phone Number
Basically there are three methods to recover your Yahoo account. Recovering your Yahoo account is very similar to resetting your other social media accounts. You can either use your phone number, or your email address or you can answer the security question that you have created. Here we do not know have the phone number so we can either recover it using email address or by answering security question. Given below are the steps that will let you know how to recover yahoo password:
Steps to Recover Yahoo Password Without Phone Number
- Firstly open your browser and go to your Yahoo log in page.
- Enter your username and click on forgot password.
- Now if you do not know the security question click on try another way.
- On the next screen it would ask you to enter your phone number.
- As you do not have phone number that was registered with your account you will recover it using different method.
- Now click on try another way.
- If your primary email is active, enter it here to get the verification link.
- If you check your primary email you would have receive a verification link on it.
- Click on the verification link which will take you to another page.
- It would be your password recovery screen.
- Type your new password and enter it again so that it can confirm whether the password you have entered is similar to the password that you have entered above.
- Now click on finish button.
This was process to recover your Yahoo password without the help of your phone number.