Worried about recovering yahoo password then follow the procedure mentioned here to easily make a new password even if you have forgotten. How to recover forgot Yahoo password is what the article is going to explain to you. The first and foremost thing before going into the steps is that make sure you keep a strong password every time you change and not to use your personal details in the password such as your D.O.B or your name etc.
Steps to recover forgot yahoo password –
- Go to the Yahoo sign in helper page
- There will be a box asking you for an email address or phone number.
- Once you enter any one of them then you can click continue.
- If phone number you will be asked whether you have access to it , and if yes you can select ‘ Yes, text me an account key’ , else you can select the other option ‘ I don’t have access to this phone’
- If you either have access to both then Yahoo will ask you certain questions that you have mentioned about you which none can see through your profile.
- And once these steps are done you will be able to see a box asking you to set the new password. And then you will be into the account.
- The next thing you will have to do is to make sure you do change your security phone number and secondary email ID to have a track on the yahoo account.
This is the way you can recover the forgotten Yahoo password within minutes. Sometimes you may be notified that you are process has been stopped. In such a case, you can get back to the home page and start the steps again after refreshing.