YouTube has millions of users that watch a video and download it on a daily basis. You can search for any topic on YouTube. But sometimes it happens that YouTube an error occurred. It will clog you to watch a video. Read this full article to know about the error and its solution.
Types of YouTube error:-
It happens that you watch a video on YouTube and error occurred with a pop-up error message saying “An error occurred, please try again later”. Errors are mentioned below:
- YouTube an error occurred while performing this operation.
- YouTube an error occurred when searching
- An error occurred YouTube Flash Player
- YouTube videos not playing
- An error occurred when watching YouTube
Solutions to fix YouTube an error occurred:-
Here are many easy and quick solutions to fix this error. Follow the below-given steps:
1. Use Forget About This Site:-
Forget About This Site is one of the features of Mozilla Firefox that is used to delete cookies, saved passwords and caches files. Follow the steps:
- First of all, open Firefox and open browsing history. Alternatively, press Ctrl + H simultaneously to open browsing history.
- Search your browsing history and then find the link of YouTube.
- Now, right-click on it and select Forget About This Site
- Restart Mozilla Firefox and try to play a YouTube video.
2. Remove cache and cookies and update your plugin:-
Sometimes it happens that cache gets corrupted and causes YouTube an error occurred. Follow the below steps:
- At first, tap on the menu button which is at the top right corner and select Library
- Now, tap on the History
- After that, tap on the Clear recent history.
- Now, choose which type of data you want to remove.
- So, choose cache and cookies and set the desired time range.
- After that, tap on the Clear Now
- After completing the process, restart your Mozilla Firefox and paly a YouTube video to check if the issue has been resolved.
3. Disable Shockwave Flash:-
Shockwave Flash also cause YouTube an error occurred. So, disable it to fix this issue. Follow the below steps:
- At first, open Mozilla Firefox and type about:addons in the address bar.
- Now, navigate to the Plugins section and search out Shockwave Flash.
- Drop down and select Never Activate
- Now, open YouTube and play a video to check if the error has been resolved.
4. Disable hardware acceleration in your web browser and try to change video resolution:-
Sometimes, hardware acceleration also causes the YouTube an error occurred. Disable it to fix this issue. Follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, open Mozilla Firefox and navigate to the Options.
- After opening it, drop-down and go to the Performance
- Now, uncheck Use recommended performance settings and Use hardware acceleration when available.
- Restart Mozilla Firefox and play a YouTube video to check if the issue has been resolved.
5. Update your audio drivers with the latest version:-
If your audio driver is not updated with the latest version then it can also cause the YouTube an error occurred. So, update it to fix this issue. Check your motherboard or sound card manufacturer’s website and download the latest driver.
6. Plugin your speaker to your PC:-
Sometimes, headphones or speakers not fit in jack properly and pause the video and also cause the error. So, plugin it properly to fix this issue. Generally, there is a red cross sign on volume control icon in Task bar, so reconnect it.
7. Change your DNS address:-
If you still trouble with the YouTube an error occurred, then change the DNS address to fix this issue. Follow the steps:
- At first, right-click on the network icon in your system and tap on the Open Network & Internet settings option from the menu.
- Now, tap on the Change adapter options.
- A new window will be open, then search your network connection and right-click on it and select Properties option from the menu.
- Now, tap on the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and tap on the properties
- After that, check Use the following DNS server address and set the Preferred DNS server to 8.8.8 and Alternate DNS server to 220.127.116.11 and tap on the OK option to save the changes.
- Now, play a YouTube video and check if the error has been resolved.
In this blog, we discussed to fix YouTube an error occurred. I hope, it is helpful to you. If you have any doubts regarding this then call to our expert’s team to resolve them.
Read more… Hulu error code p-dev320