Amazon is one of the online shopping sites that sell many items including gadgets, electronics devices, home appliances, groceries, dresses, etc. You order your needed things online on Amazon and they ask you for the shipping address and also give an option of payment at affordable price. You can also save money and time with it. If you found any damage things then you can easily claim for exchange or return. Sometimes, you want delivery rather than your saved address then you get confused about how to change the shipping address on Amazon. Read this full article to know the way to change it.
You can change the shipping address when you place an order or your order is shipped or after placing the order. So, go with the below description carefully:
How to change the shipping address on Amazon order:-
As you know, the shipping address is the main thing to get your order at your door. So, you have to ensure that you provide the correct shipping address for your order on Amazon. In case, you want your order delivery rather than saved address then follow the below steps to change or update your address on Amazon.
- First of all, go to the Amazon official website and sign in with your login credentials.
- After sign in to the Amazon, you will see the home page of Amazon.
- Then, go to your Order section to check the list of the order placed by you.
- It doesn’t matter that you are about to place an order or place an order already, you can change the shipping address on Amazon easily.
- Now, you have to go in Personal Information or address section or tap on the ant placed address for changing the shipping address.
- After that, find a separate column for providing your shipping address and you have to tap on the Edit option which is next to the address.
- In case, you tap on the Edit option then the already entered address will become to modify. And, you can remove the existing address and type a new shipping address. Provide your shipping address correctly by entering landmark if need.
- Once you add the address then tap on the Save option to update the new shipping address.
- Now, you can see your shipping address is changed successfully on Amazon.
How to change the shipping address on Amazon once you place the order already:-
If you placed an order on Amazon and you want to change shipping address then you do it easily including quantity, payments method, billing address and many more until your order is not placed. Follow the below steps to perform it:
- At first, go to a web browser and type com to open it.
- Now, log in your Amazon account with your user credential.
- After logging into your account, the home page will be open.
- Then, tap on the Your Orders
- Now, you will see the list of order which is placed by you on Amazon.
- Then, tap on the order for which you want to change the shipping address. Just by tapping on a particular option will open the details of that order.
- In case, you want to change the shipping address on Amazon order then tap on the Change option which appears next to every order from the list.
- And, if you want to edit the shipping address on Amazon order which is shipped by the Amazon seller then you have to contact the seller by tapping on the Problem with this order
- But you have to make sure one thing that Amazon seller doesn’t change your shipping address on Amazon after placing the order.
- So, if you want to change the shipping address on Amazon that you placed but not shipped then you have to fill a cancellation form for those orders and update your shipping address and order again to confirm.
- Now, follow the on-screen instruction to change the shipping address and tap on the Save option to save the changes.
- Open your order on Amazon and check if the shipping address is changed successfully.
How to change the shipping address on Amazon after the order is shipped:-
Amazon gives you an option to change the shipping address, quantity or billing address. Follow the below step to change the shipping address on Amazon after shipped the order.
- First of all, open a web browser and type https://www.amazom.com/gp/sign-in.html to open the Amazon sign-in page.
- Now, log in to your Amazon account by proving the correct login credentials.
- After that, tap on the Your Orders option and it will show you a list of orders that you placed on Amazon.
- Now, you should tap on that order for which you want to change the shipping address.
- In case, you want to modify the shipping address for the order on Amazon then you have to tap on the Change option which is next to each order.
- Once you tap on the Change option then it will open the details of the order to edit the address.
- Now, navigate to the billing or shipping address and add a new address by removing them.
- Then, tap on the Save option to save the changes.
- Go to your orders and check if the sniping address has been changed successfully.
If the above method does not work for you then contact the Amazon Customer Care Service to update the shipping address.
In this blog, we discussed how to change the shipping address on Amazon. I hope it is helpful to you. If you have any doubts regarding this then call our expert’s team to resolve them.