As you know, Hulu is one of the best Streaming service. You also know that error is a common thing for any application. Hulu has also many errors. One of the common errors is Hulu error code p-dev320. Error can occur at any time while you watch a movie, episode or while you streaming a live event.
This error occurs on many devices including Xbox One, iPhone, Roku. This error occurs when there is an issue on the Hulu end. It also occurs due to a Network issue.
Cause of the Hulu error code p-dev320:-
Here are many causes, some of them are mentioned below:
- A bug at the Hulu’s end.
- Connection or Network issue.
- An outdated App.
Solutions to fix Hulu error code p-dev320:-
Here are many easy and quick solutions to fix this issue. Follow the below-given steps:
1. Remove cache and data:-
Hulu app stores temporary data and files on your device which helps with the application’s overall performance. Many times, the cached files get corrupted, hence lead to the streaming problem. You have to need to delete those files to stabilize the performance of the app.
Removing process of cache and data will be varying for different devices.
Android TV, Tablet and Phone:-
- At first, navigate to the Settings option and tap on Apps (Application for TV) option.
- Now, select Hulu and tap on the Storage
- After that, click on the Clear Cache option and then tap on the Clear Data.
iPhone and iPad:-
- At first, navigate to the Settings
- Now, go to the General section and select the Storage
- After that, tap on the Hulu.
- Now, delete and uninstall the Hulu app.
- After that, download the Hulu app from the official website and install it.
First, uninstall the Hulu app and reinstall the application. Because it is only the way
to clear cache and data.
- At first, go to Menu.
- Now, choose My Games and Apps.
- After that, select Apps.
- Now, Highlight the Hulu
- After that, Hit menu on your controller.
- Tap on the Manage Apps.
- Now, clear saved data.
2. Make sure your internet connectivity:-
An inconsistent wireless connection or a low download speed can also cause this Hulu error code p-dev320 issue on Roku.
You have to perform a speed test to ensure that it meets the following recommendations:
- 0 Mbps for streaming a movie.
- 0 Mbps for live events.
- 0 Mbps for 4K content.
- Turned off all devices that connected with your home network.
- Also, close all background apps or programs.
- Now, connect your device to the router using an Ethernet cable.
- Also, place the modem or router near your device.
3. Perform a power cycle:-
- Switch off your device, including modem and router.
- Wait for a while and turned on power.
- You can see, a full power cycle helps to refresh your connection and start as a new.
4. Wait for Hulu to response:-
Hulu error code p-dev320 on any devices can occur when there is an issue on Hulu’s side. In this scenario, you have to wait until Hulu fix this problem.
in this blog, we discussed to fix Hulu error code p-dev320. I hope, it is helpful to you. you can also call our expert’s team if you have any doubts regarding this.