Google Chrome browser allows users to logged in with multiple users at the same time. Peoples are allowed to remove or add an account anytime in the Google Chrome browser
We are providing you step-by-step guidance on how to remove Google account from Chrome in Android devices, iOS devices, and Windows Operating system.
But you are only able to remove google account from Chrome if you are using more than one google account in the Chrome browser.
Steps to remove Google account from Chrome browser in Windows:
Follow the steps given below to proceed with this process:
- Firstly, you need to open the Google Chrome browser in your device.
- Then you have to click on the profile icon that appeared on the top right corner of the screen of your device.
- After that, you will see your account’s profile picture, your name, and your Email address.
- Now, you need to click on the option named Manage People.
- After that, point that user profile which you want to remove and then click on the hamburger menu (three dots) appeared at the top right corner.
- After this, you need to click on the Remove This Person
- Again, click on the option named Remove This Person to confirm the action.
- Now, your Google account will permanently be deleted from the Google Chrome browser.
We are discussed in the above steps that how to remove Google account from Chrome permanently in Windows operating system. You can delete your Google account from the Google chrome browser with the help of the above content.
Remove the Google account from the browser in Android devices:
Follow the steps to remove Google account from Chrome in Android devices:
- Firstly, you need to go to the settings in your Android device.
- After that, tap on the option named Users &Accounts.
- Then tap on Google and select that Google account which you want to remove from your Chrome browser.
- Now, tap on the option REMOVE ACCOUNT.
- After that, a pop-up will show which ask you to confirm this action and you just need to tap on the REMOVE ACCOUNT option to confirm the action.
If you are an Android user and want to remove a Google account from the google Chrome browser then you can easily do it by following the steps given above.
Remove Google Account from chrome on iOS devices:
Follow the steps given below for proceeding this above process:
- At first, you need to go to the Gmail application.
- After that, tap on the menu icon appeared in the Gmail app.
- Now, tap on the Manage Accounts
- After that, tap on the Edit option that appeared at the top of the app.
- Now, you need to tap on that account which you want to remove and then tap on the remove
- At last, tap on the remove button again if asked for confirmation.
If you are using an iOS device and want to remove google account from Chrome browser then you can do this by taking the help of the above steps.
Read more… YouTube an error occurred