Scrolling is the most important thing when you browse many websites on your PC. As you know very well that Google Chrome is the most popular website for the system. If you have many websites then generally you scroll up and down in the browser.
It may also happen that you generally work on Google Chrome, as usual you use daily but you find an issue like scrolling not working in Chrome. So, first, check for if there is any problem in your mouse. But, you see that it works properly in others browser that means the problem with your Chrome browser.
Read this full article to fix this issue.
Solutions to fix Scrolling not working in Chrome:-
Here are many solutions to fix this error quickly. Follow the below-given steps:
- Restart your computer:-
If you find this issue that Scrolling not working in Chrome then try to restart your computer. It is the basic step that can fix this problem. Shut down your computer and wait for a while and again restart it, and check that if the issue has been resolved now.
2. Disable extensions:-
Extensions are useful but they can be responsible to ruin your browsing experience. In Chrome browser many extensions available. Some extensions cause the problem in scrolling. So, browse in guest mode to fix scrolling not working in Chrome. Now, check everything is right or not. If everything is fine then disable your all extensions. Now, browse and check what’s going on. You can also enable all extensions one by one to search for the main offender. Once you find then delete it.
3. Use Chrome cleaner:-
If you use Google Chrome and generally experience Scrolling not working in Chrome then you may also experience kill pages/ aw snap issues. Possibility is that any services or any third-party programs or extensions cause this error.
To remove this problem, download the chrome cleanup tool and run it on your PC. It will explore the offender and help to resolve the scrolling problem.
4. Reset Chrome:-
When you reset your Google Chrome then it can set everything as default and remove all browsing data and cookies of the Chrome browser. It can resolve the Chrome scrolling issue. Follow the steps to reset Chrome:
- Navigate to Settings or enter chrome://settings/ in address and press Enter
- Now, tap on Show advanced settings.
- After that, tap on Reset settings.
- Now, reopen the Chrome browser and check if scrolling not working in Chrome has been resolved.
5. Modify Chrome settings:-
Modify some Chrome settings to resolve this problem. Just follow the simple steps:
- At first, enter chrome://flag/ in chrome address bar and press Enter
- Press Ctrl + F and enter scroll and press Enter Now, you get all scroll related problems.
- Make settings as default where available and enable or disable anything to check if it works properly.
- Hopefully, you are able to fix scrolling not working in Chrome has been resolved.
6. Delete user profile data:-
It is just similar to the reset process. So, delete user profile data to resolve scrolling not working in Chrome. Follow the below-given steps:
- At first, it completely closed Google Chrome.
- Press Windows key + R simultaneously to open the Run dialogue box.
- Enter %LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\User Data\ in the run box and press Enter button.
- Now, search for the default folder and rename it as backup.
- Reopen Chrome and check if the error has been resolved now.
7. Re-install Chrome:-
Re-install Chrome to fix this problem. At first, uninstall Google Chrome and again re-install it from the Goggle’s official website. Now, you can see the scrolling issue resolved or not.
If still you have a problem, then feel free to take the help of customer support team. They are available round the clock and generally solve the problem of users quickly.
More Read……….. Avast not opening