Many people use Gmail as their primary Emailing solution. You can access Gmail through Windows laptop, Mobile, Apple Mac, and many others. The below given solutions may help you to recover Gmail password.
How to Reset/Recover Gmail Password
The Gmail password recovery procedure will help you out to get out of this situation. You must contain the following things to recover Gmail Password are Mobile number, security question answer that you have given, account created date, alternative email, and many other.
- Navigate to website link.
- Click the email and password that you remember. Tap on sign-in button.
- If you get an error then click on forgot password option.
- Enter the last password you remember, next you will get a notification to the mobile that you log-in with your present Gmail account. If you click on Yes button in your mobile. You are done; you can change your password.
- If you don’t have logged in any mobile, click on try another way option. If you have a mobile number associated with your Gmail account. Click on text or call option to get a verification code. Next you can change the password.
- Else, click on I don’t have my phone. Get verification code to your Gmail account signed-in any of the devices. If you enter the code, you can change the password.
- Lastly, you can try with month & year for creating your Gmail account. On answering the security questions.
If you provide all the required information, you can smoothly recover your account without any issues. If you don’t have mobile number then can get access to your account using security questions. In case if you have signed in with any device, can access through it and can change password or recover Gmail password. If all the cases fail, it’s very hard to get back to your account. Comment with your query and hopefully we try to fix your issue.